Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Review for I&A Workshop

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Did I mention I loved this course? I honestly wasn't too sure what I was getting myself into originally. I was kind of thinking "crap, am I going to have time to take photos for another course right now?" Luckily, that wasn't an issue. I was honestly relieved that this wasn't about taking more photos for a course. Yes there are some, or if I remember correctly, one assignment where you're supposed to do that, but it was really about finding yourself and who you are as an artist.

This was so eye-opening. And having access to Courtney's feedback was priceless. I really loved getting hear/read her thoughts and also to get those confirmations that I was actually on the right track.

Without a doubt, I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about it. Eye-opening, Game Changer, Whip Your Booty into Shape, whatever you want to call it, whatever you're needing. You're going to find it here.

Sharks
    Name
    Courtney
    Camera
    Nikon D750
    Lenses
    20 |24 | 35 | 50 | 85 | 105 | 135 | 28-70 | 70-200|the bfl 50-500
    Editing On
    MAC
    Editing With
    PS CS CC
    Calibrated
    Woot Woot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lauralynn View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

Did I mention I loved this course? I honestly wasn't too sure what I was getting myself into originally. I was kind of thinking "crap, am I going to have time to take photos for another course right now?" Luckily, that wasn't an issue. I was honestly relieved that this wasn't about taking more photos for a course. Yes there are some, or if I remember correctly, one assignment where you're supposed to do that, but it was really about finding yourself and who you are as an artist.

This was so eye-opening. And having access to Courtney's feedback was priceless. I really loved getting hear/read her thoughts and also to get those confirmations that I was actually on the right track.

Without a doubt, I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about it. Eye-opening, Game Changer, Whip Your Booty into Shape, whatever you want to call it, whatever you're needing. You're going to find it here.
    Thank you for the sweet words love!

3. Thanks lauralynn thanked for this post
    Likes lauralynn liked this post