need to recalibrate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Review: Reflective Artist

While the entire course was wonderful, the thing I loved most about The Reflective Artist, was that Mel was able to make connections between the artists and the genres that inspire me, and how I incorporate that inspiration into my own work.

Through a lot of introspection and daily journaling, we learned not only how we tell a story, but why we tell it that way. Mel was very thorough and encouraging, in both the course materials, and her daily interactions with her students. She pushed us to examine and acknowledge who we are as artists and realize that our own personal journeys, our own experiences, and our own interests, frame, literally and figuratively, how we capture images.

4-23-16 A1 Cycling Color Store-1 by Meredith Rockefeller, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for this review I love the themes in your work and loved having the opportunity to reflect upon your work with you!

Quote Originally Posted by meredith View Post
    While the entire course was wonderful, the thing I loved most about The Reflective Artist, was that Mel was able to make connections between the artists and the genres that inspire me, and how I incorporate that inspiration into my own work.

Through a lot of introspection and daily journaling, we learned not only how we tell a story, but why we tell it that way. Mel was very thorough and encouraging, in both the course materials, and her daily interactions with her students. She pushed us to examine and acknowledge who we are as artists and realize that our own personal journeys, our own experiences, and our own interests, frame, literally and figuratively, how we capture images.

4-23-16 A1 Cycling Color Store-1 by Meredith Rockefeller, on Flickr

Name
    Meredith
    Camera
    Nikon D610
    Lenses
    50 1.4G, 70-200 2.8 VR II, 16-35 4.0G, 35 2.0D, 28-80 3.3.-5.6G
    Editing On
    PC
    Editing With
    LR & PSE
    Calibrated
    need to recalibrate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melkarlberg View Post
    Thank you so much for this review I love the themes in your work and loved having the opportunity to reflect upon your work with you!
    I tried to be brief and succinct because I am usually overly wordy! I really did enjoy this class!!