User Tag List

Thread: Environmental Portraiture With Children - I loved this class!

Name
    Jen Bilodeau
    Camera
    Nikon D800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Environmental Portraiture With Children - I loved this class!

I just finished the most recent run of Environmental Portraiture With Children, and I can's say enough good things about this workshop! I tend to be either a documentary or a portrait photographer, and this workshop was just what I needed to help me merge the two into beautiful environmental portraits of my children. These are images I know I will cherish for a lifetime.

Kerry's workshop is beautifully written and is packed with excellent information and stunning images. Further, @kerryvarnum provided detailed and thoughtful feedback on each of the images that I posted to the forum throughout the duration of the workshop. Kerry is a master of critically analyzing images and her invaluable feedback was always spot on.

Whether it is for client work or personal, upon completion of this workshop you will walk away with the skills and confidence you need to capture stunning environmental portraits. This style of photography is a must for any mother who wants to not only capture the beauty of their children, but also what it is about them that makes them so wonderfully unique.

Name
    Kerry Varnum
    Camera
    D600
    Lenses
    35 1.4, 90 macro, 24-85
    Calibrated
    Yes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    You are the best @jenbilodeau. Thank you for your kind words!! It was a blast to have you in class

3. Likes jenbilodeau liked this post